St. Joseph’s Villa has endured as a vital community resource for nearly two centuries. Focusing on our 2017-2020 Strategic Priorities will enable us to continue growing and evolving as an organization, and adapt to emerging needs:
- People: Growing All of Us
- Increase bench strength and staff engagement by training, mentoring, recognizing and rewarding high performers.
- Enhance recruiting, retention, on-boarding, and feedback methods to increase the number of good-fit, high-quality staff who become raving fans about working here.
- Delivery of Care: Leap Into Efficiencies
- Determine and implement technologies and innovations to accelerate internal processes, quality improvement, data collection, and client service, and reduce expense.
- Communicate, honor, modernize and maximize the value of our campus as a community asset.
- Programs: A Leader With Partners In Our Community
- Sustain and promote state-of-the-art programs.
- Ensure strengths and resources remain vital and matched to evolving community needs.
- Communicate prevention actions and results, and be an advocate for evaluating the merits of broader prevention focus and funding.
- Money Fuels Mission: Create More Available Cash
- Develop and expand more sources of unrestricted funds including endowments and planned giving.
- Explore more potential revenue sources including space as an asset, social impact investing and crowd-funding.
Click here to download Strategic Priorities document.