Our 2017-2020 Strategic Priorities build on the Villa’s strengths. Focusing on these four areas will enable us to continue providing the highest level of service to children and families, and adapt to emerging community needs:
- People: Growing All of Us
- Increase bench strength and staff engagement by training, mentoring, recognizing and rewarding high performers.
- Enhance recruiting, retention, on-boarding, and feedback methods to increase the number of good-fit, high-quality staff who become raving fans about working here.
- Delivery of Care: Leap Into Efficiencies
- Determine and implement technologies and innovations to accelerate internal processes, quality improvement, data collection, and client service, and reduce expense.
- Communicate, honor, modernize and maximize the value of our campus as a community asset.
- Programs: A Leader With Partners In Our Community
- Sustain and promote state-of-the-art programs.
- Ensure strengths and resources remain vital and matched to evolving community needs.
- Communicate prevention actions and results, and be an advocate for evaluating the merits of broader prevention focus and funding.
- Money Fuels Mission: Create More Available Cash
- Develop and expand more sources of unrestricted funds including endowments and planned giving.
- Explore more potential revenue sources including space as an asset, social impact investing and crowd-funding.
Click here to download Strategic Priorities document.