We seek out the best practices in our various fields and hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
St. Joseph’s Villa is certified by the Council on Accreditation (COA) for children and family services. COA is the nation’s highest accrediting agency for the full continuum of child welfare, behavioral health, and community-based services.
The schools of St. Joseph’s Villa are accredited by the Virginia Association of Independent Specialized Education Facilities (VAISEF), whose accreditation process has been approved by the Virginia Council for Private Education as authorized by the Virginia State Board of Education.
St. Joseph’s Villa is a silver-certified living wage employer in Richmond. The Richmond Living Wage Certification Program is a joint initiative of the Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy and the Richmond Office of Community Wealth Building.
St. Joseph’s Villa is recognized by the Better Business Bureau of Central Virginia as an Accredited Charity. Click here to view the BBB Wise Giving Charity Report on St. Joseph’s Villa.
St. Joseph’s Villa holds a Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar for strategy, metrics, and achievements. Click here to view our profile.
- Department of Education
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Medical Assistance Services – all mental health and developmental disabilities services
- Virginia Office of Human Rights – all mental health and developmental disabilities services
- HUD/Navigate Affordable Housing – Hollybrook Apartments
- HUD – Flagler Housing & Homeless Services
- Henrico County Division of Fire – all buildings
- Virginia Department of Health – culinary services
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – all services providing summer feeding programs
- Form 102-Virginia Registration Statement for a Charitable Organization – Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Servicse
- Charitable Solicitation License – North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State
- Henrico Economic Development Authority – tax-exempt bond
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Worker Compensation Commission
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act – 403b
- Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Virginia Department of Taxation
- Office of Management and Budget Circular A – 133 – Schedule of Federal Awards
- Financial Accounting and Standards Board – generally accepted accounting principles
- U.S. Census Bureau – Date Collection Form
- Virginia Office of Comprehensive Services
- Better Business Bureau of Central Virginia
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Virginia Department of Health Professionals
- Approved GiveRichmond 501(c)(3) by The Community Foundation for a greater Richmond
- Approved Charity by the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
- Approved Charity by the Local Government and Schools United Way Campaign
- Approved Charity by the Central Virginia Area Combined Federal Campaign
St. Joseph’s Villa is a member of ChamberRVA.