Villa Volunteers are THE BEST!
During the past year, 973 volunteers supported St. Joseph’s Villa by providing more than 11,140 hours!
Volunteers supported the Villa by:
- Serving more than 215 families in the Villa’s Donation Center
- Giving more than 560 hours to mentor at-risk youth
- Assembling almost 250 backpacks to help our school children
- Reading more than 800 books to Villa children
- Collecting and assembling more than 1,000 food bags and 325 personal hygiene kits for struggling families
- Gathering and distributing holiday presents to more than 375 children and adults
Our volunteers help the Villa build brighter futures for more than 1,000 children and families each year.
During National Volunteer Week, St. Joseph’s Villa salutes the people who have given SO MUCH to help those in need! We couldn’t do it without you!!
If YOU would like information about volunteer opportunities at St. Joseph’s Villa, please contact Catherine Stanley at (804)521-5577 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org