We’re hiring Clinicians for our Crisis Stabilization Unit!
URGENTLY HIRING CLINICIANS
Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Ready to test your skills in an intense dynamic setting?
- Licensed to practice in Virginia?
- Not so sure you have the skills? We have several very seasoned clinicians to help mentor you in taking on any challenge.
- Not licensed yet but registered with one of the Virginia Boards of Health Professions and still gaining supervised hours?
We’d love to talk to you!
St. Joseph’s Villa operates a Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) located on its beautiful campus in Richmond, VA.
The CSU serves up to 8 children and adolescents (ages 5 to 17) in our residential building, and up to 2 clients in the day crisis stabilization service. The average client stays in our service for 7 days, and can stay up to 15 days.
- There are 3 full-time clinicians at the CSU, each responsible for assessing the client in relation to the issues that have/are preventing them from successfully accessing services in the community that will allow them to remain free from hospitalizations.
- The clinicians also design treatment plans for the client. Treatment plans typically include family and individual therapy delivered by the clinician and group therapy provided by QMHP-C.
- This is a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of skill, as we have a very short period of time to determine the critical needs of our clients and find and implement effective interventions.
Do you have the skills and drive that it takes to keep children in crisis out of the hospital and moving towards fulfilling lives? If so, complete an application on our career page or contact our Recruiter at 804-874-9113. We’ll set up a time to talk more about how you fit in this critical program.
St. Joseph’s Villa is an Equal Opportunity Employer