A place wherechildren can soar to their full potential.
A place whereoutdoor learning inspires curiosity, imagination and exploration.
A place wherefamilies grow stronger and achieve brighter futures.
A place wherestudents engage their community and develop skills to lead more independent lives.
- Sarah Dooley Center for Autism
- Early Autism Services
- Day Support Services
- Brook Road Academy
- Dooley School
- Career & Transition Services
- Crisis Stabilization Services
- Therapeutic Day Treatment
- Out Patient Counseling
- Flagler Community Services
- Hollybrook Apartments
- Petersburg Housing Resources
- SJV and Insight Telepsychiatry Bring Psychiatric Care to Children in Crisis Stabilization Unit04/27/2016
- Villa to host clinical training workshop on assessing and diagnosing autism, Apr 25-2604/18/2016
- Center for Autism director Adam Dreyfus kicks off Autism Awareness Month with RTD article03/28/2016
Call for more information 804.553.3200
100%of Therapeutic Day Treatment parents would recommend the program to other families.
changes nearly 3,000 lives each year.
@sjv_richmond Tickets for our 22nd Bluegrass Ball benefiting Flagler Housing & Homeless Services are on sale now! neverstopbelieving.org/bluegrassball
8,045 hours of service
during the fiscal year 2015,
which equals $197,022 Thank you!
Make a Life-changing Gift